The Bushnell 1x Reflex Sight AR FS Black 3 MOA and its massive objective lens has nearly endless use possibilities. The First Strike 2.0 features brighter daylight bright settings perfect for competition or hunting in bright daylight. The resigned battery door that is secured by 2 screws. The already rugged design has been improved by strengthening the internal contacts for an increased recoil rating. To improve cosmetics and reduce contrast visible signature, the top white branding was removed, and the lens housing has been streamlined with a clean design. The First Strike 2.0 is right at home on shotguns for turkey hunting, rimfire rifles for Steel Challenge competition, Pistol Caliber Carbines for USPSA or 3Gun, MSRs as a primary or offset optic for hunting or target use, or it can even be mounted directly to custom mounts for competition pistols. It features industry-leading battery life that lasts up to 50,000 hours. The First Strike 2.0 is a fantastic value that comes with a mount that works on Weaver-Style and Picatinny rails, and mounts both high and low to work on whatever you are mounting it on. If you are looking for an amazingly bright red dot with a giant field of view, the First Strike 2.0 needs to be on your short list.
- Black with 3 MOA Dot reticle
- Includes high and low rise Picatinny mounting
- O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, even when totally immersed in water
- Built to withstand bumps, bangs, drops and the rough-and-tumble environment of the field
- The optic KC Eusebio used to claim World Speed Shooting record and other titles
- Included in the box is the First Strike 2.0 optic, low mount, high rise spacer, Bushnell multitool, Allen wrench, adjustment wrench, 2 short screws, 2 long screws, SPUDZ cloth, and instruction sheet