The Full Throttle Wakeboard and Kneeboard Rope is 65 feet in length with two 5ft removeable sections to adjust the rope length from 55ft to 65ft depending on skill level. Polypropylene pre-stretched construction, and a 15" aluminum handle with molded end caps that floats to keep the handle on the water surface. The dual water sports rope can be used with both wakeboards and kneeboards, and includes a rope keeper for storage. Minimum of 1800 tensile strength.
- Dual water sports rope for use with both wakeboarding and knee boarding
- 16 Strand Polypropylene Pre-stretched Construction
- 65ft length with two 5 ft removeable sections to adjust rope length to skill level
- 15 inch aluminum handle, with molded end caps, that floats to keep handle on water surface
- Minimum 1800 lbs tensile strength