Leupold’s high performance DNA (Digitally eNhanced Accuracy) engine with advanced infrared laser technology provides faster measurements with increased accuracy. PinHunter 3 technology increases the pulse rate of the rangefinder which ignores user movement to identify the pin, while the audible Prism Lock lets you know you’re locked on target. The intelligent Flag Lock Technology identifies the pin from the obstacles around it, like trees and bushes, and uses the information to accurately locate and lock on to the pin.
- Flag Lock identifies the pin from the obstacles around it, like trees and bushes, and uses the information to accurately locate and lock on to the pin
- Prism Lock provides screen alerts when the rangefinder locks onto the prism, instantly displaying the distance, and speeding up the pace of play
- Delivers fast, accurate readings with our Digitally eNhanced Accuracy (DNA) ranging engine
- PinHunter 3 eliminates false readings caused by background obstacles like bushes and trees, making zeroing-in on the flag fast and easy
- Scan Mode gives multiple quick readings in one easy sweep with the press of a button the GX-3c continuously updates with laser-accurate ranges making it easy to plot your strategy off the tee