The innovative, highly versatile X300V boasts white-light and infrared output capability from its all-LED V-Series head, and it also securely mounts to most handguns and railed long guns. Its versatility is simply unmatched. Switch easily between modes by pushing and twisting the knurled self-locking bezel selector. In white-light mode, its virtually indestructible white-light LED generates an intense 350 lumen TIR-lensed focused beam that's critical for situational awareness and positive threat identification. In infrared mode, the IR LED produces 120 mill watts of infrared output for use with night vision devices (NVDs). There is also an off setting on the bezel. Activating the X300V is done via its patented toggle switch, which permits support-hand thumb activation for right- or left-handed shooters. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or rotate up or down for constant-on. Optional DG grip switches are available for use with handguns and a pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns is also available from SureFire. The rugged, adaptable X300V Weapon Light can be quickly attached to a handgun or a long gun using its Rail-Lock system, which permits solid attachment to any Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail. Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability, the ultra-reliable X300V is also O-ring sealed to withstand even the harshest conditions. FITS: Handguns and long guns with Universal or MIL-STD-1913 ("Picatinny") rails. MR adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns (sold separately).
- Virtually indestructible 350 lumen white light and 120mW IR LEDs regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision TIR lens creates a smooth, tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral illumination
- Features quick-detach Rail-Lock system for rapid and secure attachment/detachment
- Accepts optional SureFire DG pistol grip and long gun for end switches (sold separately)
- Construction: High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window